NEW Offshore West Website!
Coming in March 2017
TWO NEW OFFSHORE MODELS!
Offshore 54 Sport Sedan
● Sport sedan fun, speed, and versatility with Offshore ride comfort, safety, and seaworthiness
● Day boat fun with cruiser
capabilities and accommodations
● Stand-up engine room
● Integral hydraulic stern platform to launch and stow dinghy
● Expansive sun deck
● Joystick system for easy docking
● Quiet, vibration-free Seatorque enclosed shaft system
Offshore 62E Pilothouse
62E Advantages Over the 62:
● An even drier ride
● More headroom allows stand-up engine room
● Enlarged engine room hatch & ladder for easier entry
● Larger fuel, water, & holding tanks
● Increased lower accommodation space
● Increased lazarette & accommodation storage
● Improved visibility thru 3 wider
forward pilothouse windows versus former 5-window design.
● Redesigned lower deck layout
● Larger view windows in master stateroom
A New Offshore 80 like the one below has
and is now in production.
Due for completion in early 2017.
We'll keep you posted on its arrival.
Extended Cockpit Offshore 80 Motoryacht
with main deck Day Head and open concept design.
NEW EXTENDED COCKPIT OFFSHORE 62: This is one of our most popular models, a yacht that is perfect for adventuring couples.
Here are some pics of this newest extended 62.
How's this for cockpit entertaining space?
An extended cockpit with seating for seven and room to spare.
Another extended cockpit view looking forward.
Here's the flybridge featuring our new larger dashboard with room for all the instrumentation
anyone could want.
View to starboard of flybridge sunseat and fridge.
Looking aft down the boat deck. Lot's of room for you, your guests, and your toys.
ALSO: OFFSHORE 54 Now Available In Two Extended Models
Voyager Series New for 2017: Voyagers are now designed with longer, "big view " windows all around
offering panoramic, sit-down views from almost any position on the Main and Upper Decks.
in the Lower Deck, large "picture windows" port and starboard in the Master Stateroom provide
improved views and a lighter, more open environment.
Offshore 64 Voyager